Cheryl | Washington, UT
The Energy that comes through my heart and into my hands stirs great passion in me. Bringing essence into form, I make the ordinary appear extraordinary. My work is simple and elegant. It gives me great pleasure to share my art with you. My artwork consists of Acrylic Paintings , Ceramic Sculptures and Prosperity Bowls.
You can find my work domestically at:
- The White House – Washington, DC
- Kaiser Permanente – LA and Houston
- Hospital of Connecticut – Outpatient Cancer Center
- Racine Art Museum
- MCI Telecommunications
- Sallie May Foundation
- Swissotel, Atlanta, GA
- National Broadcast Corporation
- American Broadcast Corporation
- Columbia Broadcast Systems
- Paramount Studios
- Ritz Carlton-Presidential suite
You can also find my work on an episode of “Castle”, check out season 6/ Episode 9.
If you travel internationally, you can find my work at:
- Johannesburg Grand Hyatt, South Africa
- Takeshiba Intercontinental, Tokyo Bay
- First Lady of Russia; Mrs. Yelstin
- First Lady of Ukraine; Mrs. Kuchma
- First Lady of France; Mrs. Chirac
- President of the Philippines; Fidel Ramos
- Ambassador of Bogotá, Columbia
- Four Seasons, Hong Kong
- Four Seasons, Beijing- China
Featured WorkSee all
Art work that is not custom, may be returned 3 days after you have received it. You will be refunded the price of the artwork, minus the shipping costs.
Customer is responsible for return shipping cost.